One of our favourite social activities as humans- dating is rewarding, fun, and playful if you approach it in a healthy way, with honesty, respect, and zero expectations.
Here we talk about-
- Authenticity. Using values in your relationship-building.
- Vulnerability. Being at your strongest and most open, where you hide nothing.
- Values alignment. What makes a good relationship partner, and how to find them.
- Setting boundaries.
- Fear. Overcoming your fear of rejection, and approach anxiety when you first express interest in someone.
- Fantasy. Killing the fantasy relationship that your mind often creates.
- Social gardening and Kingdom building, solid techniques for expanding your social world.
Google Map of BROJO-recommended dates