SCROLL DOWN TO WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE RECORDING
"All women are the same"
- Angela Merkel vs Kim Kardashian – the same, really?
- Rhonda Rousey vs Taylor Swift
- Venus Williams vs Rihanna
- Confirmation bias creates Self-fulfilling prophecy
- Masculine v feminine spectrum and OCEAN Personality traits - many variations of women
- NEW BELIEF: Assess each individual on value spectrums (e.g. honesty, respect)
"You need a relationship / your worth depends on your ability to get with women /your girl has to be amazing by other people’s standards etc"
- Hitler, Stalin and Kim Jong Un all had partners
- Socrates’ wife was a bitch
- Elton John, Freddy Mercury and NPH are all gay
- Keanu Reeves, Leo de Vinci and Isaac Newton all single
- For this belief to be true, you have to care what imaginary people think
- NEW BELIEF: I’ll remain single until I meet a woman who increases my ability to be valuable (and vice versa)
"You need to be rich, good-looking, tall etc etc"
- Why aren’t all ugly guys single? Why aren’t all poor guys single?Etc
- Don’t throw stones in your glass house – if you require hotness you’re just as bad as a materialistic woman – you can have sympathy because you’re the same
- These things help, but quality women look past these things
- The key is to surprise her – by being unique… aka authentic
- Nothing competes with confidence, and there is no advantages in this field – you can easily become the most confident guy in any room
- NEW BELIEF: avoid women who are superficial by engaging in meaningful activities and finding them there (i.e. stop going to nightclubs)
"Women should just love me the way I am"
- Typical Nice Guy belief – I’m a catch because I’m good
- You’ll get what you are – i.e. unhealthy gets unhealthy
- You need to develop yourself into someone you’d recommend others date before you can expect to attract healthy, confident and sexy women
- Yes you should be yourself, but that doesn’t mean you deserve a reward for doing nothing with your life
- NEW BELIEF: They are not here to fix you – that’s your job
"Showing interest will lead to assault allegations"
- Being honest and direct and respectful keeps you safe
- Don’t avoid discussions about consent – “You sure you want this?”is fine – if it kills the mood be glad!: you just stopped a tentative yes turning into an assault charge
- Creepiness comes from hidden intentions
- Healthy women won’t let this happen
- NEW BELIEF: Distance yourself from game-play and other warning signs –if she’s playing, move on quickly (and don’t play yourself) – while practicing honesty, encourage them say No before it’s too late.