In this episode, I scrolled through Quora.com and checked out a few questions in the Girlfriend Advice section. Here are my answers...
1. My girlfriend told me that I am "being too nice". Does that mean she actually wants me to be mean?
2. I found my girlfriend cheating on me, what should I do?
3. How can I help my autistic girlfriend with her meltdowns? She is 21.
4. My girlfriend has gained 100 pounds over the last two years, I'm still in love with her but should I bring up her weight to her or leave it be?
5. I lied to my girlfriend about liking BTS, now she is taking me to a concert. What do I do?
6. How do I go about supporting my girlfriend who shuts me out?
7. What was the best relationship advice you ever got?
8. Why do I lie to my girlfriend who I want to spend the rest of my life with?
9. Why do people choose to stay single?
10. How do I make sure my girlfriend doesn't get bored of me?
11. I left my girlfriend for her mom. Am I a bad person or just a victim of love?
12. My girlfriend and I are going through a break. She states that I am not the reason, but rather because she has problems of her own. We both made it clear that we still love each other. Should I keep my distance?
13. I Lost all of my close friends and my girlfriend, and I have no idea what I did wrong. What do I do to make people interested in me?
14. My girlfriend has been treating me poorly and argues over stupid things and insulting during those argument and after the argument she doesn't talk to me unless I talk, does anyone know what's wrong?
If you enjoyed this podcast, get access to more of BROJO’s content and dozens of confidence-building online courses by joining today. It’s FREE! Learn more here: www.brojo.org/join
BROJO is an international self-improvement community run by coaches Dan Munro and Mike Wells. We are focused on how to build confidence through living with integrity and authenticity. We help Nice Guys discover their masculinity, and we focus on supporting people-pleasers of all types to build confidence, integrity, and deeply connected relationships.
BROJO’s Top resources:
The 3X Confidence and Authenticity Masterclass Program [Udemy course]
A complete in-depth guide on how to build your confidence by being authentic and living with integrity, following Dan Munro’s secret 3X Confidence formula.
Overcome Your Fear of Rejection… Permanently [Udemy course]
Say goodbye to fear of rejection, approach anxiety, and missing out on opportunities. This quick but thorough course will destroy your limiting beliefs around rejection.
The Legendary Life: Build the Motivation and Confidence to Create an Authentic Lifestyle [book]
Dan’s first book covers a complete blueprint for designing your life in a way that matches your core values, showing you how to overcome fear, set and achieve powerful goals, and build your confidence without needing other people to like you.
Nothing to Lose: Using Curiosity to Destroy Hesitation, Procrastination and Limiting Beliefs [book]
A philosophical examination of the confident mindset, from a scientific and practical viewpoint. This book will help you decode confidence into a set of beliefs and behaviours that you can control.
The BROJO Online podcast: