BROJO gets a lot of requests for promoted content ( paid placement articles ).
In certain cases where we believe the article has value to our readers, we consider such articles on a case-by-case basis with the following stipulations;
Content & publishing guidelines
- The content of the article in the company who it is promoting an interest it's promoting must align with BROJO those core values
- any promoted articles will be identified as such. it is important to us that our audience recognizes the difference between BROJO content and sponsored 3rd party content.
- Articles will be placed in our regular article flow. On initial publication, it will appear in the featured articles section of the homepage, and then move to the publications pace.
- Articles will remain on our website for a minimum period of one year. After 12 months have passed, we reserve the right to remove articles if they no longer fits the theme of our website.
- We have limitations on the amount and frequency of promoted content in our feed. If we have recently published promoted content, we may need to schedule yours out a few weeks later to create a sufficient gap. This will be organized with you.
Article design guidelines;
- Articles must have a "hero" image representing the article. This should be JPEG format, with dimensions of 1200w x 630h
- Articles may contain up to 3 images and 1 video in the body of the article content.
Cost: $1,000 usd / article
Includes the content prep & publishing costs for our team.
- Before writing the article, please submit your idea and an outline of the article content, so that we can confirm whether it will meet our content requirements.
- On confirmation, write and submit the completed article, when it is ready, by MS Word document, or shared Google Document.
- We review and confirm placement, and a publishing date
- You complete the advertising payment
- We publish the article
All submissions can be to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisements such as banner ads or in-article ads are currently not a feature of the BROJO website.
Let us know if you have something specific in mind.