Are you enjoying your life? Where's it headed?
Are you constantly growing, without being overwhelmed?
What are you big life goals, and are you on-track to achieve them?
What's your day-by-day experience look like?
Who is in your world, and why?
Lifestyle Design is about...
- Building your life around your life goals, and your core values, so that every day is uniquely optimized for your personal success.
- Understanding the fundamental dynamics of a healthy, balanced life, and how to create happiness and productivity at the same time.
- Reviewing, reflecting, and measuring your progress, so that you can continually adjust and adapt as your world changes.
Here are some of the things we'll explore...
Your Core Values & Life Goals
- These are the fundamentals that drive your lifestyle design
- Understanding them thoroughly is the foundation for every decision you make about your world, and where you invest your time, money, and energy.
The 5 Areas Model
- What the 5 Areas model is and how it works
- What healthy, balanced essentialism looks like
- Why it's important to know, and maintain the foundation of your world on a daily basis, and how to do that practically.
- How the 5 areas model influences your life goals.
The 3 Core Resources
- Understanding your 3 core resources of Time, Money and Energy.
- Learning how they work, and are different from each other.
- Learning how to maximize them, and avoid common mistakes we make that waste them.
Essentialism & Minimalism
- How "stuff" and distractions impact our life, our attention, and our emotions.
- How to declutter our world, our space, our calendar, and our mind, to make space for the things that matter.
- How to identify and cut "junk" volume in our efforts to grow, and identify the effective essentials.
Habits, Routines, & Training
- How habits work
- How to inventory your habits, patterns, and routines
- How to destroy bad habits, and create good habits
Structure & Efficiency
- How to organize your day efficiently
- Different models for choosing what to do when, and why
- How to minimize wasted energy in decision-making through solid routines and patterns that benefit you
This course is an 8-week course, with a fee of $200 USD.
It includes all of the course materials and assignments, and a weekly group meeting where we'll Q&A, discuss, and troubleshoot your lifestyle design process as we implement it.